Developer: Team Chaos, LLC
Publisher: Team Chaos, LLC
Release Date: 18 Dec, 2014
Genre: Action, Strategy
The Zombien menace has, mostly unintentionally, descended upon the Rooster Teeth studio. It’s up to you and the RT cast members to survive their onslaught.
After an Unidentified Flying Object becomes an Identified Grounded Object (it’s a space ship) right in the heart of the Rooster Teeth studio, legions of zombie aliens (Zombiens) start coming out of the woodwork and get all hostile up in the studio. It’s up to you, as one of six playable characters, to find and team up with the Rooster Teeth cast members to survive what will one day be known as the Rise of the Zombiens. For as long as possible, at least.
In this action/strategy game, you will have to survive in the studio amidst a variety of randomized circumstances: random supporting party members (chosen from eight Rooster Teeth cast members in the game, each with their own unique VO), random weapons, random zombien waves, random crafting materials, and more. You never know what you’re going to get when you set foot in the studio, but you’re going to have to make the best of what you’re given.
- 8 Different Rooster Teeth Cast Members, totaling over a thousand lines of unique VO.
- 25 Different Weapons.
- 10 Different Traps that you can construct to prolong your life.
- Randomized level contents: weapons, materials, pickups, enemies, allies, and more. You’ll never play the same game twice.
- Daily Challenge lets you play the exact same level as everyone else for a chance at the top leaderboard position for the day.
- OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor: 1.7+ GHz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
HOW TO INSTALL GAME Rooster Teeth vs. Zombiens
First, you will need the Daemon Tool and WinRAR (or similar software) before you start installing the game.
Remember to turn off the Firewall, Antivirus before extracting and installing, because they will block or delete cracked files during extracting/installation.
Run file setup
After extracting .rar files (compressed file) above, there are 3 cases:
.ISO Files (or disk format file):
Right-click the .iso file -> DAEMON Tools -> Mount to -> select the drive you want to mount. Click the Drive you just mounted, double-click the .exe file and go through the installation step by step.
The name of the setup file might be different for your case, but you just need to consider the .exe file. Double click it and follow the step-by-step instructions while installing.
No .iso files as well as setup files:
This case is easy, you don't need to do anything, just play the game right now. Click on the .exe file to play the game!
After you finish installing game Rooster Teeth vs. Zombiens, enjoy a good time playing the game. Wish you a good day!