Developer: Arberth Studios
Release Date: 6 Oct, 2008
Genre: Adventure, Point & Click, Horror, Puzzle, Casual
Rhiannon is hearing noises and seeing things she can’t explain. Living in her family’s remote farmstead miles from friends and neighbors and having ambitious, busy parents, Rhiannon is alone. Her parents believe her stories to be an overactive imagination and teenage angst. So the Sullivan’s decide to take their daughter away for a break and have asked you to look after their home.
The moment you enter, you suspect that something is not right. Rhiannon’s stories are true, and the farmstead is engulfed in supernatural happenings as an ancient myth spills over into reality.
- Set in present day, the plot draws from ancient Welsh myths and legends
- Explore the eerie Welsh farmstead, from the imposing house to its extensive grounds and buildings
- First-person point-and-click with approximately 20 to 30 hours of largely non-linear gameplay
- Involved multi-threaded plot
- Features classic themes such as magic, paranormal phenomena, and technological gadgets
- Interact with a comprehensive inventory of nearly 200 items
- Engaging and unusual challenges, mostly plot and inventory driven
- A haunting musical score will send chills up your spine
- Solid chapter structure to the compelling and ultimately uplifting story
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Intel® Pentium® 3 or AMD® Athlon® processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB DirectX compatible Sound Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card
- Additional Notes: Mouse, Keyboard
HOW TO INSTALL GAME Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches
First, you will need the Daemon Tool and WinRAR (or similar software) before you start installing the game.
Remember to turn off the Firewall, Antivirus before extracting and installing, because they will block or delete cracked files during extracting/installation.
Run file setup
After extracting .rar files (compressed file) above, there are 3 cases:
.ISO Files (or disk format file):
Right-click the .iso file -> DAEMON Tools -> Mount to -> select the drive you want to mount. Click the Drive you just mounted, double-click the .exe file and go through the installation step by step.
The name of the setup file might be different for your case, but you just need to consider the .exe file. Double click it and follow the step-by-step instructions while installing.
No .iso files as well as setup files:
This case is easy, you don't need to do anything, just play the game right now. Click on the .exe file to play the game!
After you finish installing game Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches, enjoy a good time playing the game. Wish you a good day!