Developer: K-D Lab
Publisher: 1C Entertainment
Release Date: 21 May, 2004
Genre: Strategy, RTS, Sci-fi
Perimeter is an innovative Real-Time-Strategy game that pits players against each other or AI opponents in a life and death struggle to seize territory and establish critical protective “perimeters.” Players will be introduced to the game’s unique “terraforming” feature, allowing them to move, build, construct and destroy the map environment. Set in a future where the Exodus civilization has abandoned the dying Earth, the game offers a well-balanced combination of new terraforming principles and territorial wars with traditional strategy elements.
Perimeter is affected by the GameSpy shutdown on the 31st of May. You can continue to play the game through LAN, DirectIP and GameRanger.
- Fast paced Real-Time-Strategy action
- Introduces principles of terraforming in which players can construct or destroy the very gameworld environments themselves
- State-of-the-art engine and graphics that deliver powerful gameplay and solid audio and visuals
- Detailed science fiction universe with original soundtrack, including high quality electronic music
- OS: Windows XP/7/8
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4+ or AMD Athlon XP 2GHz and faster
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia or AMD video card with 128Mb VRAM or more
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Online play no longer supported, LAN play is possible
HOW TO INSTALL GAME Perimeter
First, you will need the Daemon Tool and WinRAR (or similar software) before you start installing the game.
Remember to turn off the Firewall, Antivirus before extracting and installing, because they will block or delete cracked files during extracting/installation.
Run file setup
After extracting .rar files (compressed file) above, there are 3 cases:
.ISO Files (or disk format file):
Right-click the .iso file -> DAEMON Tools -> Mount to -> select the drive you want to mount. Click the Drive you just mounted, double-click the .exe file and go through the installation step by step.
The name of the setup file might be different for your case, but you just need to consider the .exe file. Double click it and follow the step-by-step instructions while installing.
No .iso files as well as setup files:
This case is easy, you don't need to do anything, just play the game right now. Click on the .exe file to play the game!
After you finish installing game Perimeter, enjoy a good time playing the game. Wish you a good day!