Developer: Digital Dreams Entertainment LLC
Publisher: Digital Dreams Entertainment LLC
Release Date: 27 May, 2015
Genre: Simulation, Open World, Survival, Action, Shooter, Adventure
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter Reborn is a first person hunting simulator where you hunt the largest and most dangerous creatures to ever exist – DINOSAURS.
This game is a sequel of the original classic dinosaur hunting video game, Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter. It’s an authentic hunting simulation where you track and stalk your prey. Careful and thoughtful consideration must be taken during the hunt; to survive you’ll need to know your preys temperament and mannerisms, and just like in real hunting, you need to be aware of your surroundings (you don’t want to be caught upwind of a T-Rex or you’ll end being lunch). Remember you’re not hunting deer, you’re hunting dinosaurs.
You’ll visit huge, beautifully rendered and realistic 3D environments, each with their own unique Eco systems. There are pristine beaches, dense jungles, pine forests, muddy marshes, rocky plains and deserts to explore. Environments can be used to increase the odds of a successful hunt. Players can follow trails and track animal footprints. Awareness of wind direction is important since some dinosaurs can smell you. Using stealth and land elevation will give you a sound advantage over some of the more vicious dinosaurs.
- Hunt the largest and most ferocious animals known to man – the Dinosaurs!
- Huge 3D Free-Roaming Open worlds.
- Beautiful and realistic high definition graphics.
- A multitude of different Dinosaurs, from Herbivorous (plant eating) to the Carnivorous (meat Eating).
- Realistic AI – Dinosaurs react to sight, sound and smell, each with their own mannerisms and Behaviors.
- Explore and hunt in different Eco-systems including jungles, forests, beaches and rolling Hills.
- Equip camouflage and Cover Scent to even the odds.
- A variety of weapons and equipment to choose from (from Sniper Rifle to Cross-bow).
- Map and Radar to locate and track Dinosaurs.
- Use tranquilizer darts instead of bullets (experience the thrill of the hunt without the killing).
- Interactive Dinosaur Trophy Room.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core2Duo 2.3 GHz or AMD Athlon 6000+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 260
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
HOW TO INSTALL GAME Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter Reborn
First, you will need the Daemon Tool and WinRAR (or similar software) before you start installing the game.
Remember to turn off the Firewall, Antivirus before extracting and installing, because they will block or delete cracked files during extracting/installation.
Run file setup
After extracting .rar files (compressed file) above, there are 3 cases:
.ISO Files (or disk format file):
Right-click the .iso file -> DAEMON Tools -> Mount to -> select the drive you want to mount. Click the Drive you just mounted, double-click the .exe file and go through the installation step by step.
The name of the setup file might be different for your case, but you just need to consider the .exe file. Double click it and follow the step-by-step instructions while installing.
No .iso files as well as setup files:
This case is easy, you don't need to do anything, just play the game right now. Click on the .exe file to play the game!
After you finish installing game Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter Reborn, enjoy a good time playing the game. Wish you a good day!