Lock, Load, & Face the Madness. Get ready for the mind blowing insanity! Play as one of four trigger-happy mercenaries and take out everything that stands in your way! With its addictive action, frantic first-person shooter combat, massive arsenal of weaponry, RPG elements and four-player co-op*, Borderlands is a breakthrough experience that challenges all the conventions of modern shooters. Borderlands places you in the role of a mercenary on the lawless and desolate planet of Pandora, hell-bent on finding a legendary stockpile of powerful alien technology known as The Vault.
Dohna Dohna (ドーナドーナ いっしょにわるいことをしよう, literally translating to “Dohna Dohna: Let’s Do Bad Things Together!”), stylized as “doHna:doHna,” is a RPG/Management game developed by Alicesoft released on November 27, 2020. Its distinct title is derived from the Yiddish folk song Dona Dona, which is about a calf being led to slaughter. The song gained popularity in Japan for its appearance in the anime series Revolutionary Girl Utena, and the phrase “dona dona” has since been adopted as slang to refer to any instance of a person or thing being forcibly abducted from a place of comfort to somewhere dangerous or unpleasant.
Yakuza: Like a Dragon’s Hero Edition includes a selection of the game’s DLC, Job Set, and Management Mode Set. Yakuza: Like a Dragon’s Legendary Hero Edition includes ALL of the game’s DLC. This DLC adds a wide variety of in-game bonus content, including the Job Set, which unlocks the ‘Devil Rocker’ and ‘Matriarch’ Jobs, as well as the Management Mode Set, Crafting Set, Karaoke Set, Ultimate Costume Set, and Stat Boost Set. Ichiban Kasuga, a low-ranking grunt of a low-ranking yakuza family in Tokyo, faces an 18-year prison sentence after taking the fall for a crime he didn’t commit. Never losing faith, he loyally serves his time and returns to society to discover that no one was waiting for him on the outside, and his clan has been destroyed by the man he respected most.
Ichiban sets out to discover the truth behind his family’s betrayal and take his life back, drawing a ragtag group of society’s outcasts to his side: Adachi, a rogue cop, Nanba, a homeless ex-nurse, and Saeko, a hostess on a mission. Together, they are drawn into a conflict brewing beneath the surface in Yokohama and must rise to become the heroes they never expected to be. Experience dynamic RPG combat like none other. Switch between 19 unique Jobs ranging from Bodyguard to Musician, using the battlefield as your weapon. Take up bats, umbrellas, bikes, signs, and everything else at your disposal to clean up the streets! When you’re not busy bashing heads, relax by hitting up the local arcade for some classic SEGA games, compete with locals in a no holds barred go-kart race around Yokohama, complete 50 unique substories, or just take in the scenery of a modern-day Japanese city. There’s always something new around the corner.
It has been a hundred years since the world saw the fall of the once great Edoran Empire at the hands of an unprecedented plague that swept the nation. In the turmoil and uncertainty that has followed, mercenary work, banditry and thievery across the land is abundant, as honor has long since become an almost entirely forgotten virtue. Now, prepare to lead a group of unscrupulous characters who revel in such activity in a massive open world where combat, death and a thirst for riches will shape and define your day to day life. You are not special, the chosen one or a once in a millennia hero ushering in a new era of peace. Your goal is solely to survive and thrive in this harsh and hostile world. Only the bravest and most ambitious can hope to see their story written in the Wartales!
- Journey through the gigantic world of Wartales and explore each of its corners in your quest for notoriety, wealth and recognition.
- Explore lively and vibrant villages, vestiges of a forgotten time, abandoned mines, deserted camps and more that litter this vast continent as you unravel the history of the world.
- Fight your way out of perilous situations with a new twist on tactical turn based combat, as you are confronted by wild animals, fearless bandits and more…
- Recruit new companions with numerous unique specializations, skill sets, weapon preferences resulting in a plethora of possible builds.
- Accept contracts that will see you defend, liberate and save the many inhabitants of the land, be they good natured people just trying to make their way or those with less honorable motives…
- Collect bounties! From the most insignificant petty thieves to the lands most notorious figures, there’s no such thing as a profit too small to take.
- Enhance you and your companions capabilities with a deep and intuitive RPG progression and crafting system.
- Improve your group’s equipment by gathering materials and crafting powerful new weapons and tools.
- Develop your camp, adding new amenities, tools & equipment to increase your group’s morale and efficiency.
A lucrative offer. A simple job. Infiltrate Chimera. The Client wants you to enter the Chimera BioPharma complex and find Dr. Cerberus. Being a morally-ambiguous mercenary type with unique skills and a need for credits, this seems like a good idea. Build your character from a variety of skill trees inspired by the StarCrawlers universe, grab some gear, and jump in. Grow your power and level up to unlock new abilities, gear, and secrets as you fight your way into the Chimera building.
- Wage tactical turn-based RPG battles against futuristic enemies.
- Procedurally-generated floors provide new challenges and rewards.
- Choose your own difficulty mode – with optional permadeath.
- 100+ abilities and 36 skill trees to customize your play style with Muscle, Guile, and Intellect skills.
- 30+ different enemy types and rare spawns with unique abilities and loot.
- 50+ weapons of different rarities ranging from plasma rifles to carbonite blades to scintillating donuts.
- 50+ items of gear to stop your insides from becoming outsides.
- More features added with each new content patch!
Unite a party of League of Legends Champions, explore Bilgewater and set sail for the Shadow Isles to uncover the secrets of the deadly Black Mist. Developed by Airship Syndicate and featuring the art style of legendary comic book artist Joe Madureira, creators of Battle Chasers and Darksiders, Ruined King: A League of Legends Story is the first Riot Forge game that invites you to explore the League of Legends universe. In this immersive turn-based RPG, you will have the freedom to configure your party and control an unlikely group of League of Legends champions, explore the bustling city of Bilgewater and the mysterious Shadow Isles, and experience the Lane Initiative System.