World to the West is an action adventure game developed by Rain Games. It builds upon the universe of indie hit Teslagrad, which has been played by over 1.6 million people so far. World to the West is a pulpy, cartoony top down action adventure inspired by European adventure comics. Take control of four unique characters —Lumina the Teslamancer, Knaus the orphan, Miss Teri the mind bender and the gloriously mustachioed strongman, Lord Clonington—, each with their their own motivations, skills and interweaving storylines, as they seek to escape the dark shadow of an ancient prophecy. Travel trough corrupt colonies, lush jungles and frozen tundras, as you snoop through the secrets of a forgotten civilization. Be careful though. Nothing is ever what it seems. Will you join us in this journey to the West?
From indie pioneers Zen Studios (makers of Pinball FX2 and CastleStorm) comes KickBeat, an innovative rhythm game with a Kung Fu theme, featuring fully 3D characters and high-energy music! You can use your own music to create custom KickBeat tracks, allowing you ultimate replayability!
New Additions for KickBeat Steam Edition:
- Six exclusive tracks from the Electronic Super Joy OST by indie electronic artist enV have been added to the single player campaign. There are now 24 tracks in the campaign!
- Advanced difficulty is now available in Free Play
- Beat Your Music mode is available much earlier in the campaign, allowing you to create your own custom tracks without having to complete the single player campaign
- Adjustments have been made to the difficulty progression, helping players adjust to higher levels of play on a better curve
- Enhanced graphics
- Customizable keyboard controls + full X input controller support.
- 42 Steam Achievements
- Stream Trading Cards
- Steam Cloud Support
Perilous Warp is a fast-paced indie 3D-action, a retro-shooter with a pretty simple but still intriguing storyline. Get ready to meet the new perilous world of a mysterious desolated extraterrestrial Colony. But is the Colony abandoned indeed?
Minecraft is a 3D sandboxgame about placing blocks and going on adventures. There are no specific goals to accomplish, allowing players a large amount of freedom in choosing how to play the game. Since its release in 2009, Minecraft has quickly become one of the most popular games in the world. As an indie game built by a very small team, Minecraft’s success isn’t down to massive resources or a carefully planned advertising strategy. Minecraft focuses on allowing the player to explore, interact with, and modify a dynamically-generated map made of one-cubic-meter-sized blocks. In addition to blocks, the environment features plants, mobs, and items. Some activities in the game include mining for ore, fighting hostile mobs, and crafting new blocks and tools by gathering various resources found in the game.
Insurgency: Sandstorm is a team-based, tactical FPS based on lethal close quarters combat and objective-oriented multiplayer gameplay. Sequel to the indie breakout FPS Insurgency, Sandstorm is reborn, improved, expanded, and bigger in every way. Experience the intensity of modern combat where skill is rewarded, and teamwork wins the fight. Prepare for a hardcore depiction of combat with deadly ballistics, light attack vehicles, destructive artillery, and HDR audio putting the fear back into the genre.An intense atmosphere putting the terror into modern combatMove with speed and caution as you push through the war-torn environments of a fictional contemporary conflict in the Middle East. Death comes fast, ammunition must be carefully managed, and the environment must be tactically navigated at every step toward victory.Insurgency: refined and expandedFor the first time in an Insurgency game, customize your character to show your veterancy with diverse sets of clothing, uniforms, accessories, and character voices. Coordinate fire support with your team, engage enemies with vehicle mounted machine guns, and go head to head in small scale high speed competitive matches. Wield new weapons and new upgrades to outmaneuver, outflank, and outsmart the enemy. Continuing Insurgency’s acclaim as the most atmospheric shooter, Sandstorm is built on Unreal 4 to bring its gritty close-quarters combat into a whole new era of realism. Skill is rewarded, and survival is paramount. Feel every bullet, and fear every impact.
- Sequel to the indie breakout FPS Insurgency, now with 5 million units sold. Sandstorm is reborn, improved, expanded, and bigger in every way.
- Character and weapon customisation to show your battle-hardiness.
- Unprecedented audio design with positional voice-chat for realistic teamwork, and heart pounding ambient audio to bring you into the battlefield.
- Peek around corners, tactically breach doorways, use smoke to cover your team’s advance, and call in air support.
- Battle across expansive maps in up to 16-versus-16 player game modes, or 8 player co-operative against AI, now with machine gun mounted drivable vehicles.
- Competitive multiplayer features including matchmaking, broadcasting UI, and replays.
Now on Steam, revamped with brand new content! Immerse yourself in the latest chapter of the popular, Japanese indie horror title, Kageroh: Shadow Corridor. Navigate through dark foreboding corridors in traditional Japanese venues that change with every playthrough. Analyze every situation, using every resource at your disposal to find your own path to the exit. There is no one set route to take! Evade the menacing apparitions of the Noh mask as they use all their senses to ensnare you at every turn. Learn the characteristics of each of the corridors’ unique denizens, using different strategies to elude the evil that pursues you. Thoroughly explore the corners of every room, big or small, utilizing every item you find to prolong your life in the struggle for survival.