Dominate undead politics through cunning and violence! Will a missing Prince give you the opening to betray your sire and seize power? Vampire: The Masquerade — Parliament of Knives is 600,000 word interactive horror novel by Jeffrey Dean, based on Vampire: The Masquerade and set in the World of Darkness shared story universe. Your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination. The undead Prince of Canada’s capital city has disappeared, and his second-in-command, Eden Corliss, wants you to find out why. You’ve been loyal to Corliss since she Embraced you and made you a vampire, but this could be your chance to take her place. Will you defend your sire from the accusations flying, or join forces with her rivals to bring her down? Ottawa’s court of immortals is tight-knit and merciless, with tensions between clans that go back centuries. The Prince has been missing for four days, and old alliances are starting to crumble. How will you leverage the political chaos to your advantage? The authorities are already on high alert against a new group of Anarchs in the city, who have been breaching the Masquerade by revealing their true nature. You’ll have to gather evidence to demonstrate which suspects deserve punishment, and you can’t afford to guess wrong. One careless word could get you stabbed in the back—staked through the heart, and left to burn in the sun. Who will you save when the knives are out?
Rise from the depths a crumbling kingdom and to the challenge of defeating increasingly difficult demonic bosses. Choose aspects of yourself to weaken before defeating the avatars of Sin in the boss battler Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption. Inspired by classic boss-battlers and modern skill-based action RPGs, with a dash of gothic anime styling and horror storytelling, Sinner promises a thrilling and bone-chilling experience. A lone warrior stands on a strange shore, his mind clouded and his past forgotten, but an unstoppable force drives him on. He is Adam, guilty of a great sin and drawn to this place by powers as secret as they are terrifying. As his home, the Kingdom of Cavanis, languishes in blasphemy, Adam must face a series of trials in a desperate quest for redemption. Game features:
- Challenge yourself against eight distinct, brutal bosses
- Sacrifice strength and stats in Sinner’s “level-down” gameplay
- Equip a plethora of unlockable weapons and items to adapt to your weaknesses
- Master Sinner’s hard-but-fair combat
- Bring peace to a tortured soul in a dark and harrowing tale with multiple endings
- Take on new challenges in a variety of game modes for replayability
New hairstyles added! Apply to all models in the game!
– Use Alla’s Hair Clip to change hairstyles
Pregnant event added!
– Event will show after “Inhuman” end
Special prison event added!
– Event will show after “Final Call” end
New CG added! A secret submissive character is having group sex!
Explore the darkest corner of the nightmare world, Kambria as the powerful and sexy Ava Liberty, a member of Angimanation, the well equipped scout squad.About the Game
Angimanation is a horror survival eroge with a rich world background. It includes:
– 60 areas and more than one hundred custom scripted events!
– Two base endings, two additional endings, and one extra secret ending waiting for you to discover!
– A complex conflict between several powerful forces, creating a story of love and hatred…
Welcome to the Game is a creepy horror / puzzle game that takes you into the world of the Deep Web. Explore the Deep Web with the sole purpose of trying to find a Red Room, an online service / website that allows you to see and participate in interactive torture and murder. You are challenged to find 8 hidden keys throughout the deep web to build the Red Rooms URL. During this process, you are challenged with hidden puzzles on the Deep Web, have to solve mini puzzle games to prevent from getting hacked and there may or may not be kidnappers trying to kidnap you. Experience the true horror and eeriness of what is really out there on the deep web without actually going on the deep web.
The Definitive Edition of the critically acclaimed, award winning open-world action adventure, reworked, rebuilt and re-mastered for the new generation. All 24 previously available DLC extensions have been integrated into the game, including the story-extending episode Year of the Snake and the horror-themed Nightmare in North Point. Alongside a wealth of new technological, audio and visual improvements, Hong Kong has never felt so alive.
A vibrant, neon city teaming with life, Hong Kong’s exotic locations and busy streets and markets hide one of the most powerful and dangerous criminal organizations in the world: the notorious Triads. Play as Wei Shen – the highly skilled undercover cop trying to take down the Triads from the inside out. You’ll have to prove yourself worthy as you fight your way up the organization, taking part in brutal criminal activities without blowing your cover.
Destroy your opponents in brutal hand-to-hand combat using an unmatched martial arts system. Dominate Hong Kong’s buzzing streets in thrilling illegal street races and tear it up in explosive firearms action. Sleeping Dogs’ Hong Kong is the ultimate playground. Undercover, the rules are different.
- A mature, gritty undercover cop drama where a wrong decision can blow your cover at any time.
- Explosive action fuelled by a seamless mix of deadly martial arts, intense gunfights and brutal takedowns.
- Epic high-speed thrills: Burn up the streets or tear up the sea in a vast array of exotic cars, superbikes and speedboats.
- Hong Kong is your ultimate playground: Enter illegal street races, gamble on cock fights, or kick back with some karaoke. There are countless ways to entertain yourself in Hong Kong’s diverse districts.
Experience survival horror like never before in the eighth major installment in the storied Resident Evil franchise – Resident Evil Village. Set a few years after the horrifying events in the critically acclaimed Resident Evil 7 biohazard, the all-new storyline begins with Ethan Winters and his wife Mia living peacefully in a new location, free from their past nightmares. Just as they are building their new life together, tragedy befalls them once again.
- First-Person Action – Players will assume the role of Ethan Winters and experience every up-close battle and terrifying pursuit through a first-person perspective.
- Familiar Faces and New Foes – Chris Redfield has typically been a hero in the Resident Evil series, but his appearance in Resident Evil Village seemingly shrouds him in sinister motives. A host of new adversaries inhabiting the village will relentlessly hunt Ethan and hinder his every move as he attempts to make sense of the new nightmare he finds himself in.