Developer: Pixellore Inc
Publisher: Pixellore Inc
Release Date: TBA
Genre: RPG, Sci-fi, Survival
In the near future, a violent meteor collision on Titan deposits a large amount of rare materials into the icey surface of the moon. A mining company, TECC, sends a massive amount of personnel to establish a colony to harvest the resources. The mission, despite a promising development, is abruptly ended when the colony goes silent. After several years, a second team is sent to pick up the pieces and investigate what happened.
They discover there’s no trace of the previous mining team, leaving the newcomers to believe that everyone had perished…
…until they find you.
Engage with the struggling Camp Huygens and help the residents wrestle with the problems that threaten their survival. Every moment counts, and the world does not wait for you—the residents of the camp have needs of their own and can’t survive forever without intervention. The game doesn’t wait for your decisions—be careful, or you’ll become your own worst enemy!
- Survive each day by taking care of day-to-day needs, such as hunger and thirst.
- Receive and treat injuries, such as bone fractures and blood loss.
- Scavenge equipment, or collect materials from the environment.
- Manage oxygen and energy while exploring abandoned mines.
- Struggle against the flow of time itself.
- Intuitive and expeditious turn-based combat!
- Fight the horrors of Titan with melee and ranged weapons!
- Enemies evolve, gaining strength with time!
- Harness the power of nanomachines to use powerful abilities!
- Defend your reactor against invaders!
- Break down equipment into materials and craft components!
- Produce armor, guns, melee weapons, grenades and upgrades!
- Manufacture performance enhancers and medical equipment!
- Research items to design better versions, or fabricate advanced designs!
- OS: Windows 7/10
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz with dual core processor or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 Mb DirectX 9 compatible video card with shader model 3.0 support
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
HOW TO INSTALL GAME Subterrain: Mines of Titan (v0.61b)
First, you will need the Daemon Tool and WinRAR (or similar software) before you start installing the game.
Remember to turn off the Firewall, Antivirus before extracting and installing, because they will block or delete cracked files during extracting/installation.
Run file setup
After extracting .rar files (compressed file) above, there are 3 cases:
.ISO Files (or disk format file):
Right-click the .iso file -> DAEMON Tools -> Mount to -> select the drive you want to mount. Click the Drive you just mounted, double-click the .exe file and go through the installation step by step.
The name of the setup file might be different for your case, but you just need to consider the .exe file. Double click it and follow the step-by-step instructions while installing.
No .iso files as well as setup files:
This case is easy, you don't need to do anything, just play the game right now. Click on the .exe file to play the game!
After you finish installing game Subterrain: Mines of Titan (v0.61b), enjoy a good time playing the game. Wish you a good day!